Bounce House or Inflatable Games Safety Rules
While this rules are intended for the person responsible for the rental, it is also a great idea that you Print This Paper (you can do it with the button at the end of the post), gather together all the kids in your party and read the safety rules to them so you can all be in the same page.1) The most important rule of all is that you should NEVER use the Bounce House as a Baby Sitter, with that said, children must be supervised at all times.
2) Children must be separated by age groups, only kids from the same age may play on the bounce house at the same time. Children different sizes and ages should not be mixed.
3) No shoes are allowed inside the Bounce House or inflatable game, participants should also empty their pockets and leave outside any sharp objects or other items like jewelery, sun or prescription glasses
4) Bounce Houses are designed for children, and are not recommended for adults, each Inflatable Game has the weight limit and maximum amount of children printed on the side.
5) The maximum number of children allowed in the standard 13 X 13 Bounce House is:
- Ages 2 to 8 - 8 children maximum
- Ages 9 to 13 - 6 children maximum
- Ages 14 to 17 - 4 children maximum
6) No bouncing against the walls and no flips, somersaults or horseplay
7) No food, drinks or silly string inside.
8) Do not use the bounce house during rain or excessive wind (more than 25 miles per hour)
And in case the Bounce house deflates, calmly take the kids out, check that the outlet cord is connected and check that the tubes are properly tied, you can easily re-tie them if necessary.
Follow this simple safety rules and you will be able to enjoy a stress free event while keeping everybody safe and having a good time... Enjoy!
You can print this page as it is (including picture, headers and footers with the following button, or you can go to this link to choose exactly what you want to print)